Rockville High students will dance the night away, raising money for Connecticut Children’s Medical Center! This private dance marathon is open to Rockville High School students, grade 8 – 12. There will be music, dancing, games, contests, face painting, raffle baskets and food to purchase.
Proceeds benefit the Department of Neurosurgery at Connecticut Children’s Medical Center in honor of Josh Hollm, a Rockville High graduate and a true survivor.
Advanced Care in Your Backyard
Top neurosurgeons use the most advanced techniques and technologies to provide diagnoses and therapy. Whenever possible, Connecticut Children’s pediatric neurosurgeons use minimally invasive surgical techniques such as neuro-endoscopy to treat neonatal patients, infants, children and teens including:
- Neuroendoscopic management of hydrocephalus and selected intracranial disease
- Endonasal surgical management of selected skull base tumors and conditions
- Minimally invasive surgical management of craniosynostosis
Dedicated to the Care of Children
- Providing unparalleled care for children in Connecticut & Western Massachusetts
- The only free-standing children’s hospital in Connecticut
- An American College of Surgeons verified Level 1 trauma center
- Offering 24/7 in-house pediatric anesthesia and pediatric critical care attending coverage
- Offering 24/7 coverage by fellowship-trained pediatric neurosurgeons
If any community partners are interested in supporting this event, please contact Ruth Hollm via email or (860) 490-1118.