There are many events held throughout the year in support of Connecticut Children’s. Whether you are looking for a family friendly event or an adult’s night out, it’s a great way to show your support to local businesses & organizations that support the programs and services we provide. Find an event and mark your calendar!
We are proactively reviewing all events organized by the Connecticut Children’s Foundation scheduled through the end of 2020. As we determine the future of each event, we will communicate plans to our guests and sponsors. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check back here for the most up-to-date notices for Foundation events, including events hosted by third-parties. Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exclusive Mix & Mingle Opportunity with Hall of Fame Coach
Connecticut Children’s is excited to announce the Night of Champions Reception* hosted at Geno’s Fast Break Pub at Mohegan Sun. This once-in-a-lifetime evening for guests to mix and mingle with Coach Auriemma and former notable student-athlete champions. This is a must-attend event for all the right reasons—act quickly as tickets will sell out!
Special guests include:
Jamelle Elliott ♦ Maria Conlon ♦ Heather Buck ♦ Lorin Dixon ♦ Meghan Culmo
Reserve your Ticket
Tickets are $125 per person by March 5, 2019; advance purchase only.
Guests must be at least 21 years old.
Proceeds from this reception will support the 2019 Geno Auriemma’s Fore the Kids Tournament funding priorities – the purchase of two important pieces of equipment for Connecticut Children’s:
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) new transport isolette, which is a self-contained, high-performance transport incubator. As a Level IV NICU, the highest level trauma certification, the Medical Center treats the sickest infants in the region. Last year more than 300 newborns required transportion to Connecticut Children’s from regional hospitals. This new isolette will enhance the care we provide to these tiny patients on their way to Connecticut Children’s.
- Highly specialized Spinal Surgery Table for patients undergoing complex spine surgeries. Surgeons can more easily position, rotate and stabilize the patients using this highly specialized device. This equipment will bring next-level care and positive outcomes to children with spinal issues and deformities.
*Photography is allowed, however, no autographs, filming or video recording are permitted.
Supporting Advanced Care in Your Backyard
In the Department of Neurosurgery at Connecticut Children’s, top neurosurgeons use the most advanced techniques and technologies to provide diagnoses and therapy. Whenever possible, Connecticut Children’s pediatric neurosurgeons use minimally invasive surgical techniques such as neuro-endoscopy to treat neonatal patients, infants, children and teens including:
- Neuroendoscopic management of hydrocephalus and selected intracranial disease
- Endonasal surgical management of selected skull base tumors and conditions
- Minimally invasive surgical management of craniosynostosis
Dedicated to the Care of Children
- Providing unparalleled care for children in Connecticut & Western Massachusetts
- The only free-standing children’s hospital in Connecticut
- An American College of Surgeons verified Level 1 trauma center
- Offering 24/7 in-house pediatric anesthesia and pediatric critical care attending coverage
- Offering 24/7 coverage by fellowship-trained pediatric neurosurgeons