Car and Motorcycle Registration fees change after Friday, June 12th
$300 Parade Driver
• Registration includes 1 display car to also be driven in parade;
• Parade spots are limited to 40 Cars – Participation is on a First-Come, First-Served Basis in the order registrations are received. Being a driver in the parade is a coveted and incredibly rewarding opportunity for which we are requesting a larger tax-deductible event registration fee to benefit Connecticut Children’s;
• Limit 1 parade car per registrant; and
• The day will begin with our Patient Parade in which 40 pre-registered drivers are paired with a patient from Connecticut Children’s for the joyous experience of taking an escorted ride from the Connecticut Children’s Surgery Center in Farmington to LaSalle Road, where they will be dropped off to the sounds of cheers from the spectators.
$125 Car Registration
• Car Registration includes one display car; not driving in parade.
$100 Italian Motorcycle
• Motorcycle Registration includes one display motorcycle; not driving in parade.
$25 Additional Car
• Additional Car Registration includes one display car; not driving in parade.
Join us for a private VIP Luncheon at Restaurant Bricco.
Tickets will not be available for purchase at event and restaurant is not open to the public.
Child (16 & under) $20