President’s Circle of Giving
The President’s Circle is comprised of Connecticut Children’s Medical Center’s most dedicated supporters. Members set an example for the community at large and play a critical role in shaping the future of pediatric medicine. President’s Circle donors are vital to our mission to advance family-centered clinical care, ground-breaking pediatric research and the continuing education of current and future clinicians.
The President’s Circle honors contributors who make cumulative gifts of $1,000 and above to Connecticut Children’s Medical Center every year.
For more information about the President’s Circle, please contact Betsy Andriola, Leadership Giving Officer at 860.837.5733.
Join the President’s Circle Today!
- Recognition on President’s Circle Donor Wall at the Medical Center and on Connecticut Children’s Website
- Invitations to the President’s Circle Roundtables featuring Connecticut Children’s leading physicians and researchers as well as other Special Events.
- President’s Circle Impact Report
- Subscription to Partners in Caring and Division Newsletters
- Access to contact at Connecticut Children’s Medical Center Foundation
- Personal Tour of Medical Center with guest
Please note: Matching gifts and special event donations count toward membership. Connecticut Children’s fiscal year runs from October 1 through September 30.