“Philanthropy is more essential than ever for us to reach our goals, and President’s Circle donors will be instrumental in helping to shape our future.”
— James Shmerling, DHA, FACHE,
President & Chief Executive Officer, Connecticut Children’s Medical Center
The President’s Circle at Connecticut Children’s Medical Center comprises the hospital’s most dedicated supporters. The impact of our President’s Circle donors is vital to our mission of advancing family-centered clinical care, groundbreaking pediatric research and the continuing education of current and future clinicians.
- Recognition on President’s Circle Donor Wall at the Medical Center.
- Invitations to the President’s Circle events featuring Connecticut Children’s leading physicians and researchers, as well as other special events.
- President’s Circle Impact Report.
- Subscription to our Foundation newsletter.
- Access to Connecticut Children’s Medical Center Foundation contacts.
- Personal tour of the Medical Center with a guest.
The President’s Circle honors contributors who make cumulative gifts of $1,000 and above to Connecticut Children’s Medical Center each year.
For more information about the President’s Circle, please contact Betsy Andriola, Leadership Giving Officer at 860.837.5733.
Please note: Matching gifts and special event donations count toward membership. Connecticut Children’s fiscal year runs from October 1 through September 30.
“We are entering an exciting new era at Connecticut Children’s, building a robust research program and expanding the array of clinical specialties available to our patients. We are broadening our footprint in Connecticut to reach more patients closer to home, while never losing sight of the quality of care our patient families expect from us and that sets us apart.”
James Shmerling, DHA, FACHE
President & Chief Executive Officer
Connecticut Children’s Medical Center