LaSalle Road, West Hartford, CT
Over the past 19 years, Concorso Ferrari & Friends has raised more than $1.3 million for Connecticut Children’s. Thank you to our dedicated committee, sponsors and car enthusiasts! Proceeds from the 20th Anniversary Concorso Ferrari & Friends will provide funding for the Greatest Need Children’s Fund at Connecticut Children’s.
Vintage, Exotic & Modern Models: All Italian makes welcome!
Facebook: Concorso Ferrari & Friends
In 2019, Concorso Ferrari & Friends featured a record number of supercars that thrilled spectators. It was an honor to have racing legend Skip Barber as our featured guest at Cars, Cocktails and Conversations at the Farmington Polo Grounds. Connecticut basketball legend Jim Calhoun and Jillian Duffy — Miss Connecticut and a former Connecticut Children’s cancer patient — greeted each of the 40 patients from the patient parade as they walked the red carpet. These incredible kids are cared for by a variety of specialists at Connecticut Children’s. On Date TBD, 2020, they will have the opportunity to step away from their diagnoses and simply enjoy their childhood.
In 2019, your support helped us raise over $200,000 to benefit Connecticut Children’s and have a profound impact on our patient families.
Concorso Ferrari & Friends was created by a group of owners who wanted to use their exotic automobiles to put smiles on the faces of patients at Connecticut Children’s. Looking forward to the 20th year in 2020, Concorso Ferrari & Friends is the signature automobile event for Southern New England. It celebrates all makes and models of Italian automobiles—from vintage Alfa Romeos, Fiats and Lamborghinis to the supercars of Ferrari, Pagani and Maserati—while raising awareness and critical funding to support Connecticut Children’s.
Schedule of Events
- 8:00 am: Check-In on LaSalle Road for Parade Cars/Drivers
- 9:45 am: Ferrari Parade Departs LaSalle Road for Connecticut Children’s in
- 10:30 am: “Patient Parade” Departs Connecticut Children’s in Farmington
- 10:45 am: “Patient Parade” arrives at LaSalle Road. Connecticut Children’s patients are announced as they exit parade cars at the corner of Arapahoe and LaSalle Roads.
- 12:00 pm: Remarks, Check Presentation and Awards Ceremony
- 2:00 pm: Silent Auction closes
- 3:00 pm: Event Conclusion “Drivers Start Your Engines” Command and Choreographed Departure
Our Planning Committee